COVID-19 Lockdown Update
We have always prioritized your safety in everything we do, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. With the lockdown happening the second time around, we would like to inform you that Health 2 You will continue to serve you to achieve your goals.
Please do stay safe and we hope you and your family are well. We’re writing to let you know that we are here for you in these times and we will continue operating as per the Government guidance around healthcare services.
We also encourage you to book a Telehealth session with our practitioners if you have any concerns around a face-to-face appointment to continue your care.
For those clients/participants still wanting home visits, we assure you that we have careful infection control protocols in place to protect you and our team, as below;
- We will contact you ahead of the session to see if you’re feeling okay. Please advise us if you are experiencing any symptoms ASAP so we can re-book your session at a time that is safe to do so.
- Practitioners will socially distance or wear a mask during the session.
- Practitioners will sanitise their hands before and after the sessions.
- Practitioners will sanitise tables or equipment before and after use.
- Gloves are not advised if hands are clean, but we are happy to wear gloves if you feel more comfortable.
We are carefully monitoring the situation (just like you) and, at this moment, we have to take extra precautions at all times. The most important thing is to make sure you and our team remain safe in these times. We’re all in this together, learning together, and adapting together.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, reach out to us via email at [email protected] or call 1300 798 835. We’re still available to answer your questions and respond to any concerns.
We’re working diligently to adapt to new circumstances while planning for the future. Our clients have always been the heart of our company. We’re grateful to you, your ongoing support, and that you’re doing your part to flatten the curve.